Building a Machine of Opportunity
Startup Street was created to help startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs achieve a higher rate of success. Running a business is one of the most challenging things we can do, and having a helping hand can make all the difference between winning and losing.
The services you can expect from Startup Street are:
Websites: What you need is the perfect blend of design with performance. All of our websites capture your brand and create a very clear ‘call to action” for your visitors. When people get there, we want conversions.
Video Production: Videos made for websites and social media that highlight your service/product while also bringing out the character of the business.
Social Media: There is a lot going on in the world of social media, and getting an ongoing system of postings featuring PROFESSIONAL content can really do wonders for driving sales.
Branding: In a crowded, competitive and saturated market, your brand is what separates you. Understanding your brand and then pushing it out is critical in modern America.
Business Plans: Regardless of whether you are bootstrapping your launch or looking for investment partners, getting your operations, marketing and financial projections figured out will give you the clarity you need to succeed.
Podcasting: Startup Street has a fully functioning podcast shop complete with five mics around a large table, whiteboards, and more. Get your podcast or youtube show started today.
About Jeremy Griffin
Jeremy Griffin grew up working in construction in Rochester NY for his uncle’s business, Wright Bros Contractors and began working side jobs doing painting and drywall at the age of seventeen. By twenty-one, he was insured as a company and on his own professionally.
Along the way Jeremy attended Monroe Community College, and was inspired by a marketing professor to take the plunge and go into the field. By twenty six, Jeremy transferred to the University of Tampa and finished his BS in marketing, with a 3.7 GPA.
Current company portfolio:
STARTUP STREET LLC 3024 W Swann Ave Tampa FL 33609 2006- Present
Small business development, marketing and consultation services. Various multi-million dollar turnaround/expansion projects involving both manufacturing and service industries along with 100’s of smaller projects across a wide variety of industries. Startup Street focuses on the following: Business planning/development, social media and video marketing, podcasting and branding.
DROPZONE GUNNER LLC 3024 W Swann Ave Tampa FL 33609 2015- Present
Industry changing event that combines large obstacle course racing with traditional shooting competitions. Dropzone Gunner III was completed on March 14th, right before the national lockdown from the covid pandemic began. Hundreds came out in support and the event was a success.
Other notable involvement includes the following:
- Current member at Out Fast Realty & Investments, one of the area’s only retail/investment hybrid real estate brokerages
- Official sponsor of the national organization Million Cups: Tampa Chapter, who’s mission states “Empowering a community of entrepreneurs in Tampa to accomplish great things through a weekly, high energy event where the weather is hot and our coffee hotter”.
- Former host of the local radio show Corner Launch on 88.5fm, providing small business solutions to local questions and concerns.
- Owner of the Startup Street Podcast Shop, providing local podcasting opportunities to the Tampa area. Also host of the
- Corner Launch podcast, focusing on young entrepreneurs.
- Advisor for Hillsborough Community College’s Entrepreneurial Program InLab
- Experience owning and running companies in the real estate, construction, events, manufacturing and client services industries.